Sian Lockwood, Community Catalysts (originally posted February 2015)
This is a joint review involving the Department of Health, NHS England and Public Health England and organisations representing parts of the voluntary, community and social enterprise sectors. Community Catalysts has been asked to take a lead on the part of this review that focuses on the contribution that the VCSE sector makes to health and wellbeing in the UK.
This is because the government is really keen to hear from community enterprises as well as from the bigger voluntary organisations. We want to understand:
- What you do and how you contribute to the wellbeing of the people you support and your local community. Tell us your story.
- How you demonstrate your impact. What evidence do you gather that helps you do this and how do you gather that evidence?
- What gets in the way of you providing your service for more people? What could government do to remove those barriers?
- Do you get grant funding? Who provides that funding? How useful has it been in helping you establish your enterprise and grow?
You can get involved by:
- Finding out more and telling us what you think below.
- Coming to an event (see events tab for details).
Please get involved – we need to hear your voice!